Re: [squid-users] Squid and NT FTP Servers

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 22:44:09 +0100

Pedro Alte wrote:

> Hi. thanks for your reply, but i have no "/proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn"
> on my RedHat 7.1...
> Does it mean that ECN is not on?

Probably.

> Otherwise What should I do?

Not sure.

What I do know is that ftp.compaq.com works just fine from here using
Squid and directly if ECN is disabled. Not at all if ECN is enabled.

What you can test is if it is at the TCP/IP level you are having
problems, or with Squid. From the Squid server, try to ftp directly to
the site. If that does work not work then you have ruled out Squid being
the cause.. if it does work then I will request you to enable some
debugging.

Squid Hacker