[squid-users] Logging NTLM information.

From: Michael T. Cheshire <michael.cheshire@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 15:52:11 +1030

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help me.

I am trying to get squid to log who is going where using NTLM
authentication. I only need to log this information I do not need to
allow/disallow access based on usernames/passwords.

After some looking around I am confused as to whether this ability (NTLM
authentication) is present in the latest version of Squid or whether a
patch is needed - I did find a patch at one stage, but could not get it
to apply to the source.

Can anybody help me or at least point me in the right direction
(links/faqs/howtos).

Thankyou all for your time.

---

Regards,