Re: [squid-users] URL proxy question.

From: Hennie Rautenbach <hennie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 15:20:12 +0200

Hi there Henrik,

Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> If you are using Squid as a proxy, then this is done via redirection. You need to write a
> redirector thar rewrites the URL "on the fly".

Thanks very much. Works like a charm. I might bug you with one or two small problems still
but will do so later.

Best regards,

Hennie

delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this e-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by Sabinet Online
Limited unless expressly stated otherwise.