[squid-users] Patching 2.4 with ntlm-auth

From: Gary Shelton <omega996@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 08:16:40 -0800 (PST)

hello,
i'm having a devil of a time applying the ntlm-auth patch to the 2.4
daily tarball, per the ntlm faq. i'm building on FreeBSD 4.3-RELEASE,
incidentally. I've applied other patches (external logging, for one)
cleanly, but the ntlm-patch is choking on the changes to auth - it's
looking for a structure that seems to be more in line with the HEAD
code. this leads me to believe that i'm missing an intermediate patch
or step here. can anyone help me out?

thanks,

gary shelton