Re: [squid-users] squid on Windows NT & dial-up on demand

From: Hamid Hashemi Golpayegani <hamid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 19:52:05 +0330

Hi ,

autodialing in not related to the squid . Squid only an http proxy and you
should setup your autodial with dialer program like windows dial-up
networking , winroute , ... or anythings that works with dial-up .

---
   /  Seyyed Hamid Reza    /        WINDOWS FOR NOW  !!            /
  /  Hashemi Golpayegani  /  Linux for future , FreeBSD for ever  /
/  Network Administrator/ hamid@morva.net   ,   ICQ# : 42209876 /