[squid-users] strange problem

From: Vicky Shrestha <mail@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 12:19:47 +0530

Hello squid-users,

  I am having a strange squid problem.Here is the scenario:
  I had four squid servers working as transparent proxies.One of the
  server crashed very often and it was the one serving most requests.I
  felt that maybe there was too much load so I added a new server and
  now it crashes very often.however the load is below 3000 requests.
  In short the squid server that's serving most requests crashes.
  what is the maximum number of sessions that a squid server can
  serve?

--
Best regards,
Vicky Shrestha