Re: [squid-users] use squid to proxy an iis web server

From: david leung <leungdavid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 10:56:43 +0800

Hi Nordstrom,

The host name problem has been solved. Somehow I didn't notice that when I
change the httpd_accel_port to 8080 in squid.conf and my iis web server on
port 8080. Whenever the web access to the network drive of the iis, it will
show the port # 8080. anyway I can hide the port# from showing in the URL?
Great Thanks

david