Re: [squid-users] use squid to proxy an iis web server

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 09:57:56 +0100

Squid does not care how yout HTTP server finds it's content. What it
cares about is if your HTTP server indicates that the content is
cacheable or not.

There is a simple tool on the web somewhere to tell if a content is
cacheable or not, and if not why. However, I have unfortunately
forgotten the URL. Anyone?

Squid Hacker