[squid-users] Re: R: [squid-users] What about upgrading?

From: Henrik Nordström <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 14:47:16 +0100

On Monday 19 November 2001 13.41, Boniforti Flavio wrote:
> OK, I got the SRC RPM, now what to do?!?!? Sorry, but I ain't that familiar
> with SRC RPMs...

Quick guide on building binar RPMs from Source RPMs:

rpm --rebuild name.src.rpm

then install the generated binary RPM. (see output of the above command for
locations where the binary RPM can be found)

For more information, see your RPM documentation. How to use RPM is not a
Squid question.

MARA Systems AB
Giving you basic free Squid support
Priority support or Squid enhancements available on request