[squid-users] squid with NTLM www-Authenticate

From: Stephan von Krawczynski <skraw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 11:08:28 +0100

Hello,

I read somewhere in the docs, that squid 2.5 is able to handle NTLM
www-Authentication. I tried it using the same conf-file as with 2.4 but it
failed. Does anybody know how to handle this?
To clarify: I do not want to authenticate proxy users. I do not want to run the
NTLM-authentication in my _local_ setup, but simply want my squid users to be
able to connect to an IIS and _there_ perform the NTLM login.

Any hints appreciated.

Stephan von Krawczynski