Re: [squid-users] squid with NTLM www-Authenticate

From: Henrik Nordström <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 13:13:23 +0100

What you want is not possible. NTLM logins cannot be proxied. What has been
added to 2.5 is the ablilty to perform a NTLM login to the proxy.

The proxy_auth configuration of Squid-2.5 is very diffrent from Squid-2.4 due
to the addition of more than one authentication scheme (2.4 only supports
"basic", 2.5 supports "basic", "ntlm" and "digest"). See squid.conf.default
for the new syntax. Also see the new configure options as you need to enable
the schemes you want to use, only basic is enabled by default.

--
MARA Systems AB
Giving you basic free Squid support