Re: [squid-users] Setting ulimit for Filedescriptors.

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 06:37:46 -0600

Don't forget to set it in the shell where the squid process is started
(i.e. put it into the shell script that start Squid each time the system
boots). Squid is limited by the shell where it is started, as well as
the shell where it was compiled.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
http://www.swelltech.com