Re: [squid-users] select loop fails in QNX6.1

From: Henrik Nordström <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 13:49:15 +0100

Good question. A first step is to figure out what handles the invalid
filedescriptor has.

The select() call most likely fails because of Squid including a "invalid"
filedescriptor in the select set.

Start Squid from a debugger, put a breakpoint on the message, and then print
the contents of fd_table[number]

You can also try lowering the optimization level of your compiler, but I have
not seen errors like this caused by broken compilers...

Sqdui Hacker