Re: [squid-users] squid config with proxy.pac

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 19:27:52 +0100

No, you you can inspect that proxy.pac to figure out the actual rules for how
requests should be forwarded. Then set up the same rules in squid.conf by
using the cache_peer, always_direct, never_direct and cache_peer_access
directives.

(the cache_peer_access directive is only needed if the proxy.pac script uses
different proxies for different URL's)

--
MARA Systems AB
Giving you basic free Squid support