Re: [squid-users] NTLM authentication

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 22:43:07 +0100

The "SMB" authentication helper shipped with Squid is capable of performing
such check.

For documentation on how to configure Squid, see squid.conf and the Squid FAQ.

For documentation specific to how to configure the "SMB" authentication
helper, see it's documentation.

Squid Hacker

--
MARA Systems AB