[squid-users] changing auth scheme

From: <andreas.bichmann@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 22:37:09 +0100

Hi all,

I just got the job to convert a squid installation from auth via IP to auth
via UID/PW.
This because the company is planning to use Citrix Metaframe and there all
Citrix user
come in with the IP of the server.

My question is: Is it possible to restrict users in this scenario?

How will squid check if a reqest from the same IP is from a different user?

TIA

Andreas Bichmann

On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section, it
said 'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed Linux.