[squid-users] squid not writing object in cache..

From: Klavs Klavsen <ktk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 11:39:26 +0100

I have this url http://www.stiften.dk/

I can see from the access.log that some objects squid constantly retrieves
from PARENT.. even though it should cache them.

After a lot of digging in section debugging, I found that the object is not
written in squid's cache.. even though I have accessed it, and it is
cacheable (according to debug info from section 33).. It get's a StoreMiss
every time.. and I can see in the list of all objects in cache, that it is
not there..

anybody have experience with figureing out, why this specific URL object
isn't cached ?

-------------| This mail has been sent to you by: |------------
Klavs Klavsen, IT-coordinator and Systems Administrator at
Metropol Online - http://www.metropol.dk
Tlf. 33752700, Fax 33752720, Email ktk@metropol.dk

Private- Email klavs@klavsen.net - http://www.vsen.dk

It is a myth that people resist change. People resist what other
people make them do, not what they themselves choose to do...
That's why companies that innovate successfully year after year
seek their peopl's ideas, let them initiate new projects and
encourage more experiments. -- Rosabeth Moss Kanter