[squid-users] Re: Compulsory use of squid

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:57:20 +0100

What you need is "inverse" firewalling, denying your users to go directly.
Can also be combined with similar techniques as in transparent proxying to
provide the user with instructions on how to configure the proxy settings if
they attempt in going directly.

Ps. Questions on Squid usage should be sent to the Squid-Users mailing list.