Re: [squid-users] Content-Type HTTP Header

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 09:29:42 +0100

Eeh? HTTP servers SHOULD return Content-Type headers. Domnio most
certainly does. Many things breaks if they do not.

I think there may be a special way to construct responses using
lotus-script agents that do not add a Content-type by default, but this
is very rarely used, if ever. Similar in spirit to the Apache NPH
function.