Re: [squid-users] ICQ and Squid

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 17:03:56 +0100

Neither of these are HTTP applications (well.. real audio can sometimes be
tunelled over a HTTP proxy, but it is far from the best method). If you want
to proxy these then other proxies will be required in addition to Squid.

Other commonly employed methods are NAT, such as Linux Masquerading.

--
MARA Systems AB
Giving you basic free Squid support