Re: [squid-users] winbind

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 15 Apr 2003 14:06:13 +0200

IE also sends whatever you type in the login box when using basic
authentication. If you want to specify domain then you must use the same
domain separator as configured in your winbind/samba configuration.

If using NTLM authentication then the domain is automatically included,
but then the ntlm helper is also used, not the basic helper, and pretty
much everything is different.

What is your question really about?

--
Free Squid-users support provided by Henrik Nordström <hno@squid-cache.org>
If you need commercial Squid support or cost effective Squid and