[squid-users] RE : [squid-users] Squid and squidGuard

From: vincent.mesnil <vincent.mesnil@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 14:18:35 +0200

Chris Knipe wrote: > From what I saw in the past, SquidGuard takes a enormous amount of > time to start/stop because it needs to re-read all the databases. Only if you are using plain text database files and not prebuilt db databases, or if SquidGuard considers the db databases out of data. See the SquidGuard documentation how to update the db databases (command line flag). -- To convert a domainlist or urllist from plain text file to a prebuilt database use: squidGuard -C listfile I tried with : squidGuard -C /adult/domains squidGuard -C /adult/urls squidGuard -C /adult/expressions I can't find my .db files :( Any idea ? Accédez au courrier électronique de La Poste : www.laposte.net ; 3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34€/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34€/mn)"