Re: [squid-users] assertion failed

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 23:03:51 +0100

From what I can tell, those values whould be way more than needed. See
the "DISKD" chapter in the FAQ
<http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-22.html>.

However, I am not a diskd user myself and cannot claim I am very familar
with exactly what it requires..

Hmm... reading some code.. looks like actually the internal diskd I/O
queue overflowed. Smells like a bug in diskd. It seems diskd does not
gracefully handle overload situations. This is what the Q1/A2 parameters
are meant to deal with, but apparently they are not foolproof..

What is your Q1 and Q2 values?

Squid Hacker