Re: [squid-users] squid performance of 2.4 much worse than 2.2 and 2.3?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 22:49:34 +0100

Squid-2.2.STABLE5-hno is proven quite fast..

Squid-2.3 has some problems.. especially in it's async_ufs/asyncio
implementation.

Squid-2.4 fixes most

Squid-2.5 is told to be quite okay.. but there is no hard proofs yet.
There is a Backeoff starting today, and then we will see how it
compares...

Squid Hacker