Re: [squid-users] POST method problem Tarek Nabhan (Wed Oct 17 2001 - 09:06:29 MDT)

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 21:28:13 +0100

What you describe is certainly not a Squid problem but a web application
incorrectly assuming that a single users requests always comes from the same
IP. Cache meshes is perhaps the most obvious example where this assumption
isn't true, as the IP then varies slightly based on request and/or cache mesh
load conditions.

Squid Hacker